Main features and bolt ons:
- CE Certified and HACCP food safety certification ready
- Low ethylene cold storage
- Off grid capable
- 6 month warrantee
- Modular, can be expanded over time
- Can be delivered and installed in as little as 3 months
- Prices from as low as 30,000 Euro
- Financing available (subject to credit assessment)
- Are reducing a 30% of post-harvest losses thanks to cold storage and processing lines
- Compiling to GAP and HACCP certifications, allowing farmers to sell higher-value outputs
- Expected an annual income increase of 40% for farmers while repaying the initial setup costs (within the first five years) and expected to more than double after five years
- Increase the quantity of organic matter left in the production area (by cutting and grading
- Generating agronomical data useful for crop planning
- Generate additional jobs in value addition and facility management
Food Processing plant (FP) Low CareProduce bulking, grading, traceability hub, and off-grid cooling.
This is an excellent fit for cooperatives, associations and small and growing agribusinesses that want to build processing on high-quality raw material or strengthen their capabilities along their supply chains.
As any InspiraFarmsTM product all units can be expanded over time both spatially and functionally into the larger units.
Food Processing plant (FP) Mid-CareThe Food Processing (FP) plants are integrated cold chain and processing floor space, with administration and workers’ hygiene areas. The FP range varies from 60m2 to 180m2 and include low & mid-care specifications. Low care for post-harvest management, and mid-care for end-consumer food preparation.
Capacity of the FP plants range from 10,000kg to 40,000kg of product per cycle. FP plants are used for any type of food processing, and for handling a range of different materials. All products are modular and have off-grid and renewable energy options All InspiraFarms™ FP plants can be expanded in 15m2 units.
This is an excellent fit for small and growing agribusinesses that want to reduce perishable losses and operating costs, or to start value-added processing on high-quality raw material under food-safe certification conditions.