Job offer: EAST AFRICA SALES EXECUTIVE
Job Title: East Africa Sales Executive
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Start Date: Q1 2021 Position
Reports To: CCO
InspiraFarms designs and supplies modular, energy-efficient, on-&-close-to-farm cold rooms, pre-coolers and packhouses for the horticultural sector in emerging markets. We provide agribusinesses, exporters, 3PL and food distributors with sustainable growth solutions for handling their fresh produce, that significantly cut energy costs, reduce food losses and come ready to meet the major international food safety certifications, and allows remote performance monitoring.
We are hiring an East Africa Sales Executive to grow sales within the region. This hire must have extensive outside sales experience, agribusiness experience in the region along with a commercial mindset. The ideal candidate will blend their outside sales experience with their advanced education in agronomy or engineering. East Africa is a proven market for the company and we are seeking a candidate with extensive regional experience and the drive to exponentially grow sales in the market.
Please review the key requirements below to ensure you meet the experience and essential skills prerequisites.
- Business Development: Develop new sales leads for InspiraFarms within your markets. Represent IF at trade shows, industry-networking events, webinars, and press or public speaking events as needed.
- Sales: Qualify potential clients, pitch potentials on IF value proposition, develop commercial projects with potentials and manage them through the sales pipeline until contracting.
- Negotiations: Negotiate with clients on project cost, shipping terms, payment terms, discounts, and timing and project execution.
- Contracting & Project Development: Take the lead on the development of projects and all components in quoting, contracting, and deal signing process.
- Key Account Management: Oversee client relationships and grow the customer lifetime value of existing clients in the agribusiness industry.
- Reporting/Forecasting: Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports & forecasts for the markets covered by Sales Executive.
- Systems/process/CRM: Maintain an accurate database of leads and clients within CRM; analyze client sales trends; maintain updated and accurate client data within other IT systems.
- Opps team: Work with design & supply chain teams to develop proposals, quotes, & the delivery of projects.
- Support: new product development, new market entry, and marketing campaigns with insights.