5 Reasons to visit InspiraFarms at Fruit Logistica 2020
Fruit Logistica, the leading global meeting place of the fresh produce trade, will take place the days 5-6-7 of February. It will host more than 3,200 exhibitors and over 78,000 top-class trade visitors of the entire fresh fruit and vegetable sector.
The InspiraFarms team will be heading to Berlin to take part of it, and we’re ready to welcome you at our stand to discuss your needs and business opportunities.
Here are the five top reasons to stop by our stand C-28 at hall 26, at Fruit Logistica. Book an appointment in the form bellow or click here.
Meet our experts
- Senior dedicated experts on cold chain and fresh produce logistics present at Fruit Logistica.
- Knowledge in the latest standards and technologies for fruit and vegetables safe management and extended shelf-life.
- Get real user experience from some of our clients exporting fresh produce to Europe.
Discover our tailor-made solutions for your upcoming projects
- On-farm, out-door and in-door pre-cooling and food aggregation modular structures.
- Range of pre-cooling power configurations for on & off-grid operations configured according to specific crop and cycles.
- Flexible financing and pay-as-you-chill rental options.
Get insights into our latest cloud technology
- Remote monitoring of quality indicators such as temperatures, humidity, ethylene levels and critical machine settings.
- Cloud software for analytics and secure storage of first-mile cold chain data.
- Options for automated reports and customizable alarms based on thresholds or machine status.
Hear about our market coverage and business development
- More than 8,000sqm of cold chain infrastructure delivered in 10 countries and 3 continents.
- Expertise in all tropical fruit and vegetable export grade produce.
- A growing number of clients in the fruit and vegetable trade business, such as local and international distribution export companies, fresh produce importers in Europe; and growers and agribusinesses in high-value supply chains.
Learn more about our technical services
- Custom design service for tailored solutions according to the client’s needs around required space, certification compliance, grid availability, and cold chain and processing requirements.
- Post-sale and maintenance service options such as our subscription service, available for routine check-ups and regular servicing.
- Support in operations planning and training in cold chain and post-harvest management.