Welcome to InspiraFarms! Our website is owned and operated by Enterprise Project Ventures Ltd.(“the Company,”), we refer to ‘we’ or ‘our’ or ‘us’ we are referring to InspiraFarms, and where we refer to ‘you’ or ‘your’ we are referring to our users and visitors. We respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this privacy notice (the “Website Privacy Notice”).
This Website Privacy Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you when you visit our site or affiliate to any of our services, and how we are using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. We have created this Website Privacy Notice in order to inform you of our commitment to safeguarding the privacy and security of information you provide.
InspiraFarms understands its obligations to help you understand how and why we process your personal data. This Website Privacy Notice applies to information collected through our site including in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and any of the Sites. Our data protection policy and procedures are governed by the Data Protection Act 1998 and, from 25th May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Personal data collected and held by InspiraFarms
We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include any special types of information or location-based information. This does, however, include name, address, email, phone number. We collect several different types of information from and about users of the Sites, including:
- information that is about you but does not identify you individually (“Anonymous Information”); and
- information by which you may be personally identified and is provided by you to us in certain areas of our Sites (“Personally Identifiable Information”).
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us (contact us, subscribing fields);
- automatically as you navigate through the Sites (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies); and
As you navigate through and interact with our site, we automatically collect certain Anonymous Information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your visits to our site, including traffic data, location data, and the resources that you access and use on the site, information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address (a unique string of numbers that is automatically assigned to your computer by your internet service provider), operating system and browser type.
The Anonymous Information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not identify any individual. It helps us to administer and improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our site according to your individual interests, speed up your searches and recognize you when you return to our site. We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information automatically (except to the extent your IP Address may be considered Personally Identifiable Information in applicable jurisdictions), but we may link anonymous information to Personally Identifiable Information from time to time.
The technologies we use for the automatic collection of Anonymous Information may include:
Personally identifiable information
We collect Personally Identifiable Information directly from you when you provide it to us, for example, filling a request through contact us or susbcribing to our newsletter.
The Personally Identifiable Information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- E-Mail Correspondence and Form Information. Scattered throughout the Site are links or forms that can be used to contact us so you can comment, make a complaint, make suggestions and ask questions, request further services or order products. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site. Your email address is required on these forms so we can answer your questions. We may put information from email on file, but do not currently share, sell, license or transmit this information with third parties without express authorization from you. By providing your email address, you are requesting that we communicate with you in that manner. To withdraw your request, or to unsubscribe, please contact us by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us in writing at the address provided below.
- Newsletters and Other Communications. We offer visitors to the site the opportunity to sign up to receive newsletters, brochures or other email communications, at your own request. In order to sign up for these communications, we ask for contact information, such as name and email address. We do not share, sell, license or transmit this information to third parties. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time through the unsubscribe link in each communication, contacting us via email at email@example.com or contacting us in writing at the address provided below. For more information about your opt-out options, see “Advertisements and Opting Out” found in Section 7 of this Website Privacy Notice below.
How we use the information you provide
The information you share with us may be used in a few ways:
- Anonymous Information: Anonymous Information is used internally for Site administration, troubleshooting and to help improve the quality of the Site and their design. We may share such aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics, without restriction, including with existing and prospective third party digital development advisors.
- Personally Identifiable Information: We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Website Privacy Notice. In all cases, however, we will only use or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information as permitted by law and our agreements with you. Personally Identifiable Information collected by us or provided to us through this Site may be disclosed and used by us as follows:
- to our staff;
- to our CRM system for storing information about potential business opportunities;
- for purposes including administration of the site;
- to notify you about changes to our site or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- to allow you to participate in communications with you;
- to investor or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of assets of us whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personally Identifiable Information about our Site users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; (b) protect and defend our rights and property; (c) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Site; or (d) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public. Please note that we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
Advertisements and opting out
We support the right of our visitors to choose. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Research and Analytics. We use Google Analytics to better understand how visitors interact with our site. This service provides Anonymous Information including but not limited to data on where visitors came from, what actions they took on our site, and where visitors went when they left our site. We use this information to improve your experience when visiting our site. Please click http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html to learn more about this service and how to opt out of data collection by Google Analytics.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Promotional Offers from the Company. You will be given the right to opt out of receiving any promotional materials about us whenever you are asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information on our site. If you do not want us to share your Personally Identifiable Information you can send us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or contacting us in writing at the address provided below, indicating that you no longer want to receive information relating to our Sites.
Access and correction
You have a right to know about the Personally Identifiable Information that we hold about you and gathered through our Sites, including the right to correct, amend or delete the information that we have on file if it is incorrect. If you wish to exercise these rights please contact us by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or contacting us in writing at the address provided below.
What we do with your data and how long we keep it
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff, however, for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information is located on servers within the European Union. No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
We have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data. More information on this framework can be found on our website.
We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed. Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/